Showing all 5 results
Grow fresh, gourmet oyster mushrooms at home in less than 2 weeks. Simply open the box, mist twice a day, and your first flush of mushrooms will be ready to harvest in about 10-14 days. The ShroomBox makes a great gift and growing project for chefs, gourmet food lovers, gardeners, and families. It will last for several months if left unopened in the box, but should be used sooner for faster results.
Organic Sprout Kit
Enjoy, fresh, delicious, wholesome sprouts with the SproutKit. Create your own urban micro-farm and harvest your first crop of nutritious sprouts in less than one week. Our unique system features a stainless steel mesh top and food safe lid which makes soaking, rinsing, and draining the seeds super simple. Seeds are handled more gently, won't get stuck if you were to use an external strainer, won't get stuck in the folds if you use a cheesecloth fabric, and rust won't build up like on typical metal rings. Each kit includes 5 popular, delicious, colorful, and easy to grow organic seed varieties: alfalfa, red clover, adzuki, crimson lentils, and mung beans. No matter what the weather is outside, you can enjoy the fresh taste of healthy, delicious organic sprouts at home in as little as 2 days. Contents:
- 1L wide-mouth Mason jar
- Stainless steel mesh lid
- Food-safe plastic ring
- Starter pack of 5 different seed varieties
- Sprouting instructions
SproutKit Mesh and Ring Combo
For the dedicated sprouter who likes to keep multiple jars and/or multiple varieties going at the same time, this combo pack includes 5 of our food-safe plastic rings and 5 of our stainless steel mesh screens. These rings and screens fit onto any wide-mouth mason jar (mason jars not included). The stainless steel mesh lids and food safe rings make soaking, rinsing, and draining the seeds super simple and ensures rust won’t build up like on the typical metal ring. As a result, seeds are handled more gently, won’t get stuck if you were to use an external strainer, or won’t get stuck in the folds if you use a cheesecloth fabric. No matter what the weather is outside, you can enjoy the fresh taste of healthy, delicious organic sprouts at home in as little as 2 days.
Purchase a refill of our 5 popular seed varieties. Each refill includes one package of adzuki, alfalfa, red clover, crimson lentils, and mung beans.
- Adzuki sprouts are a crisp and crunchy 3-5 day sprout. Beautiful red beans are commonly used for short sprouts and are rich in protein, amino acids, iron, niacin, and calcium.
- Alfalfa sprouts have a fresh and mild flavour while packing in a lot of nutrition. Ready in 4-5 days, they have a great crunchy texture that is great in sandwiches and salads.
- Red Clover sprouts are similar to alfalfa but even easier to grow with a mild and sweet flavour. They are rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, and K.
- Crimson Lentils are one of the fastest sprouts, ready in 2-3 days. These salmon coloured seeds make a great addition to soups, salads, baked goods and even trail mixes.
- Mung Beans sprouts are often known as Chinese bean sprouts. Short sprouts are ready in 2-3 days while longer shoots are ready in 6-7 days. They should be grown in the dark to prevent bitterness.
The Tree Card is all about planting and growing more trees, both at home and abroad. With the purchase of each Tree Card, 10 mangrove trees are planted in Madagacar by our partner, The Eden Projects. Each tree is in a protected area and will eventually become a part of a healthy new forest ecosystem. In addition, each Tree Card is embedded with a mix of spruce and birch tree seeds that you can then plant and grow at home, at school, or in your local neighbourhood. The Tree Card makes a great gift, school project and family activity. Show your support for the environment, plant more trees both locally and abroad, and help offset your carbon footprint with the Tree Card.